Greetings and salutations

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 ·

My oldest and dearest friend (Aris) turned me onto this blogging habit of his earlier today. I decided to bite the bullet and see what comes of this.

So without any further adieu, here goes -

The Vladosphere will be a place where I will attempt to post my thoughts on my addictions to movies, music, video games, politics and whatever else tickles my fancy.

More importantly, it will be a place where I would like to share photos and stories about the loves of my life - my family. That's Christine, Sophia and Butch.

I hope you find what I have to say interesting, funny and insightful.

Let the madness begin.

-V-

3 comments:

aris said...
July 2, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

The madness began 39 years ago I think....or shortly there after.

Love the pics you sent. Sophia is a princess. Give my best to your better half...I don't mean Paul or Butch.

Love the name for the Blog. Excellent. Let the games begin...BY THE POWEEEEEEEEERRRR COZZZZZMIK!!!!!

Anonymous said...
July 3, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

IS THIS THE SAME ARIS THAT GAVE ME A HARD TIME IN GLYFADA 30 YEARS AGO?? GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU PAIDIA!!!

NICE PHOTOS!! MISS YOU A LOT

KISSES
LENA THE GREEK COUSIN

DeeJoe said...
July 3, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

Kudos on launching the blog, Vlado!

Happy to see that the journey that you began several years ago has led to this destination.

Looking forward to hearing of your exploits in WOW and other games, and hope you'll start a gadget column too.

- DeeJoe