Old Friends

Monday, July 7, 2008 ·

I decided to rummage through my photos yesterday to see if I can find some good stuff and I came across some classics that should bring back a lot of memories. You see, back in the day my dear friend, Aris and I were inseparable. In addition to that, we were both idiots but we had a great time growing up in NYC.

Now, we are both fathers and time has brought on new adventures and challenges for each of us. And even though we live far apart, the memories of our childhood/adolesence are never far from my mind and heart. If our children are able to have friendships like ours, then they're in for a helluva an amazing time.

Aris, you are my brother and I love you dearly. Miss you man.

Here's to the last 27 years. I hope these pictures bring a smile to your face.

Do you hear that faint sound echoing in the wind? I think you can make it out.. ling-ling-ling...


2 comments:

aris said...
July 7, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Hah...I think somewhere in some town USA some "special" kids are running for no aparent reason.

We had the best childhood imaginable. Hah..those pics are great..we actually got laid?

No one seeing those would believe it. But they would believe we read comics and saw Jedi 34 times.

Greek Geek said...
July 7, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

We did have the best childhood.

Correction, you got laid. I didn't until college.

It was the best of times.