La Familia

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 ·

I cannot begin to stress how blessed I am to have Christine as my wife. She is the most loving, sexy, funny and understanding wife on the planet. She makes it so easy to love her because she is such an amazing wife, mother and friend.







Then there is our princess...Sophia, She will be 8 months old on July 9th. It is truly a miracle to watch her grow everyday. I still can't believe that I was able to sire such a beautiful creature. Thankfully she has her mother's looks.













Here's a group shot:





If Christine and Sophia are my Alpha, then someone has to be my Omega. It is not everyday that people can be visited by greatness. In fact, some people are exposed to greatness everyday that they do not realize that it's in their presence. My family lives with greatness. Yes, yes, Christine and I have our love, we have our blessed Sophia, etc. etc. No, I am talking about the phyiscal embodiment of greatness.


I give you.. Butch






1 comments:

aris said...
July 2, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

And somehow...I believe although you have had the rare fortune and circumstance to put a beautiful and loving family together....you are most proud of dressing your pug up like Darth Vader.

That my friend is a certifiable mental sickness.

Post more pics. The family looks beautiful. Find an old pic and shop me in one.